Monday, August 3, 2009

Weeks 8 & 9

Week 8
I can't locate photos...my upcoming vacation must have been on my mind. But, I made two delicious arugula dishes.

Week 9
I was out of town enjoying the beach, and nibbling on Eastern Shore corn, lopes, and peaches. I also got to eat some veggies from my mom's garden: tomatoes, cukes, and zucchini. 

Recipes

Arugula salad
Made a dressing with fresh squeezed lemons and some olive oil. So delicious!

My favorite homemade pizza!
1 package Betty Crocker pizza dough mix
8 oz mozzarella cheese (I use shredded lowfat)
2 oz sliced arugula (or baby spinach)
3 oz sliced prosciutto
1/4 cups chopped walnuts
2 oz shredded parmigiano reggiano cheese

1. Heat over to 450
2. Prepare dough and place in warm place
3. Prepare items for assembly
4. Spray pizza pan and spread dough
5. Add mozz, arugula, prosciutto, walnuts, reggiano
6. Bake 16 minutes and cool for 5-10 before serving

No comments:

Post a Comment